Facial plastic surgery in New Castle County, De can help you look younger on the outside so that you feel younger and on the inside.
Facial Plastic Surgery for a Youthful Looking, Happier You
Facial plastic surgery procedures can correct facial imperfections, set right flaws arising from injury, and get rid of many signs of aging.
A Variety of Result-oriented Procedures Offered in New Castle County, De
The following are some of the facial plastic surgery procedures available in New Castle County, De:
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery) – It is a procedure performed to get rid of surplus skin, fat, or muscle in the upper and lower eyelids.
- Forehead Lift (Brow Lift) – This surgical procedure reduces the creases which form across the forehead or high on the bridge of the nose. The procedure also corrects the position of a drooping or low brow and improves frown lines.
- Rhytidectomy (Face Lift) – It involves the taking away of surplus skin, improving the positioning of the underlying fat pads, and the tightening of particular facial muscles.
- Cheek Augmentation – It is a procedure directed at improving the volume, appearance, and height of the cheeks using cheek implants.
- BodyTite Liposuction – It is a revolutionary, minimally invasive radiofrequency assisted form of liposuction to remove fat from body regions such as neck, chin, but also from the abdomen, male breasts, upper arms, thighs (inner and outer), love handles, and buttocks.
- MACS (Minimal Access Cranial Suspension) Lift – It is a simple face-lift procedure to raise the lower two-thirds of the face with minimal discomfort for the patient. In this procedure, very little surplus skin need be taken away, injury is less, and the scarring is inconspicuous.
Make an appointment with a reputable facial plastic surgery center in New Castle County, De to benefit from any of the above result-oriented aesthetic plastic surgery procedures.