Facial Rejuvenation – Best Way to Improve Your Overall Facial Appearance
With aging, the skin begins to sag and lose its elasticity and tone. Facial rejuvenation is the right cosmetic treatment if you are looking to reduce the various signs of aging. You can achieve excellent results with facial rejuvenation procedures designed to ensure youthful and brighter skin. Correct facial imperfections with the right cosmetic surgery procedure and enhance your overall appearance and self-confidence. Innovative facial rejuvenation procedures involve only minimum downtime and provide long lasting and natural results. All cosmetic treatments take advantage of the body's regenerative process of building up new tightened skin with perfect elasticity and tone.
Facial rejuvenation treatments are generally categorized into non-surgical and surgical procedures.
Common Surgical Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
• Eye lift – Drooping eyelids and saggy skin on the eyelid can be corrected by this plastic surgery treatment. Excess skin and fat from the upper and lower eyelid are removed with minimum incisions. The recovery period is about a week and you achieve excellent results with no visible bruises or scars.
• Brow lift- This procedure is advised if you have a drooping brow and fine lines that run across the forehead. Brow lift can be combined with eyelid surgery to correct saggy eyelids.
• MACS lift - MACS lift can rejuvenate the neck and the lower face. This is achieved by upward lifting of underlying tissue with minimum incisions. The surgery needs one to two hours for completion and is performed under local anesthesia. Post-operative care is recommended only for a week and after that patients can get back to regular work.
• Rhinoplasty – A crooked nose can be reshaped to match other facial features by rhinoplasty.
Non-surgical Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
• Injectable fillers – Lost volume of mid face areas can be restored with the help of Restylane and Juvederm injectable fillers. This is an effective non-surgical treatment to bring back youthful skin and facial contour. BOTOX injection is another easy solution for creating a youthful appearance.
• Fat injections - given on the face using the patient’s own fat can restore lost volume and deliver longer lasting results.
• FRAXEL laser – Fine lines, wrinkles, scars, dark spots and pigmentation can be treated using
FRAXEL laser. This is an effective method to enhance overall skin tone and texture.
• Chemical peels – Application of chemical peels improve the appearance of the skin and reduces pigmentation and wrinkles.
• Microdermabrasion – Dead or damaged skin layers can be removed through this skin resurfacing procedure.
• CO2 laser resurfacing and photo facials - Intense pulsed light technology is utilized to reduce skin discoloration, pigmentation, freckles, large pores and wrinkles.
Learn More about the Treatments Available
Even though there are many facial rejuvenation procedures, it is important to choose the right one which suits you best. Consult a certified and experienced plastic surgeon to evaluate your skin tone. You can ask him/her about various cosmetic treatments that will help you achieve the desired appearance. Prior to the plastic surgery, you should get adequate information regarding benefits, precautions, recovery period, treatment expectations, adverse reactions and post-operative care. Moreover, make a thorough search to locate an AAAASF accredited plastic surgery facility that will help you achieve excellent results with facial rejuvenation.