Fine lines and wrinkles that come with aging can be reduced to a great extent, if you take good care of your skin. Facial rejuvenation set right facial imperfections, and thus improves your appearance and self confidence.
There are surgical as well as non-surgical options for facial rejuvenation.
Surgical Facial Rejuvenation Procedures
• Eye Lift – Eye lift can rejuvenate puffy, saggy eyes by removing excess skin and fat from the upper eyelid. Bags under the lower eyelid can be minimized.
• Brow Lift - If the brow position is low, a brow lift may be recommended. The procedure will be done using endoscopic technique.
• MACS Lift - A MACS lift is a minimal incision procedure that rejuvenates the lower face and neck by lifting underlying tissue upward.
• Nose Reshaping - Also called rhinoplasty, the procedure brings about a more balanced facial appearance by improving the size and shape of your nose.
Non-surgical Facial Rejuvenation Procedures
• PhotoFacials and CO2 laser resurfacing: These treatment options are effective for correcting sun damaged facial skin with discoloration including facial redness, pigmentation, large pores, freckles and wrinkles. PhotoFacials utilize Intense Pulsed Light to improve facial redness and pigmentation.
• Injectable fillers: These are an easy solution to achieve a more youthful look without surgery. Injectable fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm are commonly used to restore lost volume, erase wrinkles and give a better facial contour.
• Fat Injection or BOTOX injections: Injecting fat into the face can deliver much longer lasting results and provide the extra volume needed for a soft, young appearance.
• FRAXEL laser: It is proven effective for treating fine lines, acne scars, pigmentation, melasma and for improving overall skin texture.
To retain their beneficial effects, most facial rejuvenation procedures may require frequent follow up or repeated treatments. The advantage is that these procedures cause little or no discomfort and can be completed quickly without any pain, or other complications.